Nollywood actor, Toyosi Arigbabuwo is reportedly dead after a long battle with ill health. The actor died last night at his residence in Ile-Alli community, along Apete-Arola Road in Ibadan.
Toyosi, who was the Public Relations Officer of the Muslim Community in Apete-Awotan-Ayegun and environs in Ido Local Government Area of Oyo State before his death, dedicated part of his life to the promotion of Islam in the local government he resided in.
His burial ceremony was held this afternoon at the Muslim cemetery located at Onigbaketun, along the Apete-Awotan-Akufo Road.
- Rivers guber poll: Wike claims 8 of 9 LGAs so far collated
- Rivers guber poll: INEC resumes collation of results; 6 LGAs announced
- 16 members of a family allegedly burnt to death in Kaduna
- Explosion rocks old Ekiti government secretariat (photos)
- Ritual killings: Ondo community praying, fasting
- Ambode inaugurates jetty, ferries
- Heavy Down Pour Causes Flood In Agric, Isawo road, Ikorodu, Lagos, Vehicles Struggle To Remain Afloat
- Two farmers beheaded by suspected armed militia in Taraba
- CAN chairman declared missing after Boko Haram attack
- Bandits release Zamfara district head after payment of N5 million, demand two brand new motorbikes as ransom for his son
- Nigerian man allegedly kills his father over cooked yam in Ebonyi
- Abia local government chairman slumps and dies during meeting
- Curfew in Bauchi as communal clash claims 3 lives
- Ajimobi hails commissioners, others at valedictory meeting
- 13 killed in fresh attack by herdsmen in Plateau state