Should You Hire a promotion firm?
Promotion firms or PR companies, charge for their services, as they should. Paying for this kind of music promotion is proper. You should negotiate a price you can manage, and you should have some clearly defined goals before hiring a PR company to do this kind of work.
If you can get a company to agree to have part of their payment be performance-based, all the better since it will give them an added incentive to meet the goals you have in mind. If you have a project that needs a big push, working with a music PR company can be the right investment, especially if you’re short on time.
But make sure you vet any PR firm before hiring them to make sure they can meet your needs. Do they have experience representing other musical acts? Bonus points if they have specific experience in your genre of music. As you would with any service you’re paying for, be sure you know what you’re getting before you sign any contracts.
- Afrikanbaze music management: Music Promotion in Nigeria: The Bottom Line – Afrikanbaze Artiste
- How an Artiste manager can benefit you – AfrikanBaze
- Afrikanbaze music management : WHY GENRES DO NOT MATTER ANYMORE IN MUSIC – AfrikanBaze Artiste
- How to Create Your College Paper Writing Service Better
- Sony Music West Africa welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd as General Manager
- Wizkid, Tiwa Savage ready for Pepsi’s ‘We Got Taste’
- Avoid doing this three things if you don’t wanna be poor for life..
- AKb Fashion : Home of fashionista – New wave fashionista ( Gbolahan Babatunde )
- Falz to host fans at ‘The Falz Experience II’
- Top 10 high-paying professions in Nigeria
- Tiwa Savage Thrills Guests at Rare Dahlia Unveiling
- Mercelo Gustavo signs up Mobolaji
- Five ways to improve your Mental Health…… By Dr~protocol
- Your savings is very important to you and if you want to be poor, you have to avoid spending your savings anyhow.
- Essay Writers – How to Get Started