Once a record has been scheduled for release, a number of factors will determine if it becomes a “priority” at the label in terms of the amount of attention it receives. The term ‘priority‘ is used to designate which of the hundreds of records a year a label releases will get the most promotion and marketing attention.
- Afrikanbaze music management: Music Promotion in Nigeria: The Bottom Line – Afrikanbaze Artiste
- Dotman – Feelings
- Nigerians Drag Cynthia Morgan For Lying About Her Contract
- Kizz Daniel releases new album, ‘Eko’
- Afrikanbaze music /Artiste Management: Should You Hire a promotion firm? – AfrikanBaze Artiste
- LET’s TALK!! Which Nigerian Rapper Do You Think Would Murder An International Collaboration With US Rapper 6ix9ine?
- Buying Term Paper From the Library
- Kizz Daniel Gets Signed To EMPIRE Record Label
- Davido to perform at Kizz Daniel Live In Concert
- Rayvanny ft. Diamond Platnumz – Amaboko
- Chase X Jinmi Abduls X TMXO – Aya
- Blaqbonez, Ycee to host Chocolate City party tomorrow
- Ice Prince ft. Phyno x Falz – Feel Good (Official Video)
- Dah Face : Minjin – Do you think it is necessary for artistes to own a record label? Hear the shocking answer
- Reekado Banks to perform ‘I AM’ at Trace Live