After recently bagging ambassadorial deal with a Chinese tech company, Ja Solar Energy Equipment, singer, actress and entrepreneur, Chioma John, has added more feathers to her hat.
The ‘Man No Be God’ crooner is set to launch her fashionable sunglasses, Cura, which got into Nigeria from China few days ago.
Speaking on why she went into sunglasses business after she had established her hair, eyelashes and make-up brands, Annjay stated that her love for good look is inborn.
“I went into beauty business because I like it since childhood,” she said
“It’s also part of my profession as a singer and a model. I love to see people look good. We also know that the level of sunshine in Nigeria is something to worry about. That was why I introduced the sunglasses brand.”
The Ebonyi State born artiste also said that she is a lover of entrepreneurship.
“I have been doing this business before I went into journalism but not as big as it is now. Annjay products are international now. We have our clients globally. Some USA, U.K., SA, Ghana and many more. People order our products from there and we ship to them.”
- Marrying an aged man is no crime
- Abbeyyte eulogises women in new single, All I Want
- Akb birthday: Vote Of Thanks – karrynah [friends & Family]
- [NOTICE] TO SURVIVE LAGOS : DON’T DO ANY OF THESE.
- Dolphino Ft. Bossdino – Malo
- Your savings is very important to you and if you want to be poor, you have to avoid spending your savings anyhow.
- Ndume felicitates with Muslims
- Abia APC lauds Buhari’s attention to Southeast
- Ice Prince ft. Phyno x Falz – Feel Good (Official Video)
- ‘No nation has ever developed without science’
- Dah Face : Minjin – Do you think it is necessary for artistes to own a record label? Hear the shocking answer
- Rema Speaks On How Wizkid Inspired Him To Do Music, Calls Him A Legend
- Aremu is stupid for saying our father was very poor –Kunle Afolayan
- Honey Mina – Mama’s Love
- Why we’re supporting BBNaija 2019 – Bet9ja