Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora, popularly known as Cee-C, who launched her gym wear, Cegar, on Sunday at Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, said the design came out of passion for being the CEO of fitness.
Cee-C who was styled by Tiannah’s Empire said Cegar is officially launched and ready to take orders.
“We’re dedicated to giving you the very best with a focus on affordability, customer service and uniqueness,” she said.
Read Also: Cee-C is Sapphire Scents ambassador
“The birth of Cegar came from the passion of the CEO for fitness. The lack of easy accessibility to quality fitness wears birthed Cegar.
“For many people like me, exercising not only serves as a means to keep our bodies healthy but also as an outlet to de-stress from life’s struggles and keep our minds healthy. Cegar is a fitness lifestyle brand that I created out of a personal need to promote both physical and mental wellness while making apparel more accessible and stylish. I believe looking good is the first step to feeling good so I have handpicked these pieces (most of which are my personal designs) and I’m hoping you will love them as much as i do .Most importantly I hope that these pieces serve as a reminder of my wish for you; that when in life……. Or if the gym gets tough, you get resilient.”
- Five ways to improve your Mental Health…… By Dr~protocol
- Kate Henshaw offers ‘Ufit with Kate’
- These 3 Kinds Of Diet Are More Harmful Than Smoking
- Firm Reiterates Commitment to Healthcare Awareness
- ‘Nigerian students have one of the highest rates of suicidal thoughts globally’
- HEALTH UPDATE: Everything you need to know about the poor blood circulation to our body system.
- Iran fires more than a dozen missiles at US military bases in Iraq, threatens to attack Dubai, Israel if US responds
- Town planners decry absence of good master plan in Ilorin
- CBN to withdraw N7.9tr dirty, mutilated notes
- HEALTH UPDATE: The position of moles on the body could predict a person’s future.. By~Dr~protocol
- Your savings is very important to you and if you want to be poor, you have to avoid spending your savings anyhow.
- Overcoming pain
- Ighalo kept off Manchester United training camp over Coronavirus scare
- 17 Healthy and Practical Ways to Break Out of Laziness…… By Dr~Protocol
- 9ice – Jaiye Anthem