FAST-RISING rapper, Emeka Akumefule, better known as Blaqbonez is set to headline the end-of-year event of record label, Chocolate City – Barbeque In The Park.
The event, tagged ‘The Blaqbonez Rave,’ is scheduled to hold on Sunday, December 8, 2019, at Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island, Lagos.
While the day time activities will start at 12 pm, the concert begins by 7 pm.
It will be the first time that Blaqbonez, who is signed to 100 Crowns, a hip-hop label imprint of Warner Music Group African partner, Chocolate City, will be headlining an event.
Other artistes billed to perform at the event include Ycee, Black Magic, Oxlade, Dremo and his label mate CKay.
The ‘Barbeque In The Park’ event holds every quarter of the year with the objective to bring youths together and to also create an avenue for families to have a day out together. This edition will feature activities such as games, dancing competition, fill-in-the-basket, untie and knot, bouncy castles for the kids to engage, and games such as FIFA 20, WHOT, Ludo and Chess for the young champs to prove their worth.
- Blaqbonez calls out his absentee Dad who reached out to him after he got ”popular”
- Chocolate City announces deal with American giant company, Warner Music Group
- Bakefest Offers Nigerians Loads of Sweetness
- Huggies® launches the New Huggies® Nappy Pants in style with the “Party in the Park” event
- Amerado – Ghana Chocolate
- [Audio + Video] Blaqbonez – Haba
- VIDEO: Blaqbonez – Back In Uni
- Team Nigeria depart for Africa PTT Championships
- DJ Mic Smith ft. Ckay, Blaqbonez, Pappy Kojo, & more – Juju
- Big Daddy Jayy – Mad OOO (Remix) ft. Blaqbonez, PsychoYP, Milli
- [MUSIC] Candy Bleakz – Kope
- Blaqbonez – BBC (Remix) ft. Tiwa Savage
- Locating the Right Research Paper Writer
- ‘We’ll take varsity to the next level’
- Taqwa urges Muslims to explore Ramadan goodies