Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Dino Melaye, has confirmed that he is interested in the State governorship election.
The Senator reportedly made his intention known in a meeting of the People Democratic Party (PDP) leaders in his Ayetoro-Gbede constituency.
Melaye posted a cryptic message on his official twitter handle after report of his intention to contest for the November 16 Kogi governorship election surfaced online.
- No man should have this much wealth when his only job was to be a senator – Speed Darlington slams Dino Melaye
- “Don’t ask me how” Dino Melaye warns critics as he shows off the interior of his massive house
- I have no issues with my asset declaration, says Uzodinma
- Bayelsa APC Dep. Gov. Candidate Qualified to Contest Guber Poll, Declares Appeal Court
- Japanese billionaire is giving out $9 million to his Twitter followers to see if the money makes them happier
- Senator Adeyemi decries deplorable state of Kogi roads ….. As Senate mandates FERMA to carry out repair works on Itobe-Ajaokuta highway
- Watch the terrifying moment a Brazilian senator was shot in a stand-off with masked policemen (Video)
- Live Updates: Ita-Faji Lagos school building collapse
- NEWSINEC Suspends Presentation Of Certificate Of Return In Zamfara State
- Goodluck Jonathan speaks on contesting in 2023 Presidential election
- Dino Melaye shares photos from his birthday dinner in Dubai but Nigerians notice something interesting in one of the photos
- POLITICS9th National Assembly: Leave Saraki Out Of Your Political Insecurity, PDP Slams APC
- INEC sets January 25 for 28 rerun polls
- Eligibility: Appeal Court to deliver judgment in Adeleke’s appeal today
- Campaign Organisation reacts to judgment nullifying candidacy of Adeleke