BILLIONAIRE industrialist and founder of Eleganza Industries, Alhaji Razaq Akanni Okoya, and his beautiful wife, Folashade, have joined the league of world notables, who have dined with Queen Elizabeth 2 of England at the legendary Buckingham Palace, United Kingdom (UK).
Few days after the couple celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary and the 42nd birthday of hazel-eyed Folashade, they powered off to greater celebration at the Queen’s palace, in what high society pundits describe as the couple’s second honeymoon.
There is no gainsaying that Okoya and Folashade have evolved over the years, as one of Nigeria’s favourite celebrity couples.
Their recent audience with the Queen, however, establishes their renown across international boundaries.
Out there, in the UK, the couple attended the Queen’s Garden Party, held on the evening of Wednesday, May 15, 2019, at Buckingham, the London residence and administrative headquarters of the British monarch, located in the City of Westminster.
It was indeed a rare priviledge extended to the couple, by the revered Queen of England
- Teni Oluwo, Daala Oruwari dazzle at The Bling Lagosians premiere
- Queen asks Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to pause their new lifestyle to attend the annual Commonwealth Service
- Meghan Markle didn’t dial in for crisis talks between Prince Harry and the Queen
- Thomas Markle slams daughter Meghan Markle, says she insulted The Queen and has “dumped every family”
- Finally the highly anticipated birthday has arrived(Queen’s birthday) TAIWO.
- QUEEN’S BIRTHDAY: Special greeting from DR~PROTOCOL
- Oluwo and Queen Channel… What went wrong?
- The Queen doesn’t own the word ‘Royal’ – Prince Harry and Meghan Markle complain about their treatment by the Queen in lengthy statement
- Beauty queen unveils anti malaria campaign
- Chika Ike’s Small chops movie reviews have been up the chart since release
- I wasn’t paid after sex during audition – Nigerian porn star, Savage Trap Queen says as she narrates how she ventured into adult movies (video)
- VIDEO: Blackface – African Queen
- #BBNaija’s Khafi Got the Best Christmas Gift Ever | It’s an Engagement Ring! 💍❤️
- BBC fires presenter following chimpanzee tweet about British royal baby
- Valentine’s day: Pastor Adeboye prays for couple, shares throwback photo of himself and his wife kissing passionately