President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met behind closed doors with the Chairman of the Governors’ Forum, Kayode Fayemi, as well as the Chairman of the Progressives Governors’ Forum, Sen. Atiku Bagudu.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the president met separately with the two governors, with the first meeting with Fayemi at the president’s office.
Buhari later met with Bagudu, who was accompanied by his Jigawa counterpart, Abubakar Badaru.
NAN reports that the agenda of the two meetings were unknown to newsmen as at the time of filing this report
- NGF election: Ambode, Ganduje felicitate with Fayemi, Bagudu
- Kalu hails Ekiti governor
- PDP governors reject el-Rufai in two-man race for NGF chairman
- NGF chair: Tinubu congratulates Fayemi, seeks promotion of fiscal federalism
- Insecurity: North’s governors take case to Buhari
- Afenifere, Fayose, others: victory well deserved
- Buhari observes jumaat prayer at Makkah Grand Mosque ahead OIC summit
- Cabals are not controlling my government – Buhari
- Buhari, 53 leaders attend Islamic Cooperation summit in S/Arabia
- Buhari Makes New Appointments, Names Adeolu Akande, Abubakar Sa’id NCC, NITDA Chairmen
- Again, presidency debunks third term plan by Buhari
- $16M for mosquito nets unjustifiable, enough to fumigate Mosquitoes in Nigeria – Aisha Buhari
- Third term agenda kicked off in September — Falana fires back at Garba Shehu
- Southwest APC congratulates ex-minister
- It’s too early to decide on zoning – Tinubu speaks on 2023 elections