Fresh off his BET Best International Act win, Burna Boy alongside multi award winning artiste Teni The Entertainer have both been unveiled as the newest Pepsi Brand Ambassadors during their performance at the Big Brother Naija opening show last night.
Appearing on stage, both artists were decked out in Pepsi branded outfits during their energetic performances shortly before the announcement was made.
After their performances, Pepsi Naija social media handles posted a welcome message to both superstars.
For a fact, Pepsi’s lineup of Ambassadors now includes the biggest artists out of Africa; an all star roaster featuring Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Davido, Tekno, DJ Cuppy, Xclusive, Obi, Spinall…Burna Boy and Teni
These two new inclusions to the Pepsi team further validates Pepsi’s number one status as the music power house brand in the country. The global brand promises to keep refreshing and exciting all music lovers with more fun and excitement.
- Wizkid, Tiwa Savage ready for Pepsi’s ‘We Got Taste’
- Davido, Tiwa Savage & Mr. Eazi Cover Latest Billboard Edition
- [MIXTAPE] DJ Maff – Best of Wizkid & Burna Boy Mix
- Beyoncé features Tiwa, Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Mr Eazi in new ‘Lion King’ album
- Tiwa Savage Having A Fun QuaranTime With Son Jam Jam
- Sarz ft. Tiwa Savage – Forever
- Big Brother Naija starts with performance from Burna Boy, others
- Tiwa Savage – Koroba
- BET: Burna Boy wins ‘Best International Act’
- Video: Waje – All Day Ft. Tiwa Savage
- Major Lazer – Koo Koo Fun Ft. Tiwa Savage
- Reminisce – Vibes & Insha Allah (EP)
- Kranium Ft. Tiwa Savage – Gal Policy (Remix)
- Stefflon Don ft. Tiwa Savage X Rema = Can’t Let You Go (Remix)
- How I pushed Nigerian Afrobeats to US audience – DJ Dozzy Ross