The University of Lagos (UNILAG) has condemned the molestation of a four-year-old pupil of the University of Lagos Women Society (ULWS) Nursery and Primary School by a driver.
In a statement by the institution’s Principal Assistant Registrar, Communication Unit, Mrs Taiwo Oloyede, the university management promised to see the case to a logical conclusion.
The statement follows allegations that the school was trying to cover up the case and beg for leniency from the child’s parent, which has been denied by the school.
The university has assured that the case would be thoroughly investigated with transparency and justice would be served.
- Ghanaian varsity offers $40,000 scholarship to UTME best, Ekene
- Suspected fake doctor nabbed after working in Kaduna state hospital for 11 years
- CAMPUS LIFE: Gunmen release OAU professor
- 14-year-old boy offers to sell his kidney to pay his school fees
- Three teachers killed, one abducted as Al Shabaab terrorists attack primary school in Garissa, Kenya
- Children’s day: 11 ways to prevent your child from sexual abuse
- Wizkid’s manager, babymama accuse singer of domestic violence
- AAU Lagos Alumni Launches N100M Fund for University Health Centre
- Senate seeks reform of Almajiri education system, others
- Nigerian university asks Masters degree holder to rewrite exams years after she graduated and was issued a certificate