American rapper, Cardi B, has cancelled her upcoming concerts for Memorial Day Weekend, as a result of complications from plastic surgeries she underwent.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the rapper was scheduled to perform in Baltimore, Syracuse and Saratoga Springs over the weekend.
According to TMZ, she was advised to cancel the concert, to recover from the recent cosmetic surgeries.
TMZ is the acronym for Thirty Mile Zone, a popular website and television show which spotlights celebrity news and information.
The celebrity’s doctor had advised her that she needed proper time to allow the swelling to reduce from liposuction and breast augmentation.
“She did not take the time necessary to fully recover, and her strenuous schedule has taken a toll on her body.
“So, she has been given strict orders by her doctors to pull out of the rest of her performances in May,” the rapper’s publicist told TMZ.
NAN reports that Cardi B after she was successfully delivered of her baby last summer said that she would be going under the knife for liposuction.
- Cardi B Addresses News That She Robbed & Drugged Men
- [MUSIC] Cardi B Ft. Nicki Minaj & Iggy Azalea – Up (Remix)
- ‘I’m filling for my Nigerian citizenship’ – Cardi B reacts to killing of Commander of Iran’s Quds Force by US government
- Offset writes sweet post about his and Cardi B’s relationship and she responds
- Cardi B shows off her long natural hair
- 10-year old rapper makes music to stay away from peer pressure
- Buhari Meets Fayemi, Bagudu
- Why I’ll allow my husband to have girlfriend – Actress
- Read the last chat of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student who committed suicide
- Mavin’s new signee Rema, sets Apple Music record
- Game of Thrones actor dies suddenly at home
- Ziggy’s death: They were aware of the ongoing construction, say estate representative
- Davido Reveals His Forthcoming Album “A Better Time” Was Recorded in 14 Days
- Sarkodie – CEO Flow ft. E-40
- Falz Ft. Ajebo Hustlers – Body Language