COMEDIENNE Damilola Adekoya, better known as Princess, is set to star in a movie for the first time.
The title of the upcoming movie is ‘Subuola’ (The goddess of wealth).
“This is my first time ever in a Yoruba movie,” the comedienne captioned some of the clips of the movie which she shared on her social media handles.
“I am so excited to be a part of #Subuola (the goddess of wealth).”
The movie features Laide Bakare, Adekola Odunlade, Bukunmi Oluwasina, Oyebade Adebimpe, Akeem Adeyemi, among others.
Princess, whose real name is Damilola Adekoya, is also a caterer and motivational speaker.
- Princess Love appears to shade husband Ray J as she shares photo of their son
- You’ll end up as a 40-year-old man with no wealth – BBNaija’s Jackie Madu slams Omashola over his comment about people ‘working like jackie’
- No man should have this much wealth when his only job was to be a senator – Speed Darlington slams Dino Melaye
- Movie maker Ani Amatosero unveils film village in Asaba
- “What is coming is better than what is gone” Damilola Adegbite says as she remembers that she got married on this day 5 years ago
- [Music] : Adeyemi tourist ft.Huzzle -SexyLady | Prod by QueBeat
- IJEBU: hints on new movie ‘Aso Ebi’
- AKB Gist : More About – Adeyemi tourist
- Muyiwa Ademola bounces back with ‘Gbarada’
- Download Mp3 : BlackTone ft. Adeyemi tourist – BanGer