A corps member identified as Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo has been confirmed dead, after allegedly committing suicide by taking a poisonous substance.
The Kogi State University graduate of Banking and Finance, reportedly left a suicide note for her parents and siblings before the sad act.
The short message addressed to her family members read;
“I did this because I see nothing worth living for in this world.”
Motunrayo, said to be a Batch C Youth Corps Member was serving in Girls Secondary School, Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South LGA in Enugu State before her death.
- APC senatorial candidate leads 20,000 supporters back to PDP
- Kaduna corps member praised for returning the excess allowance paid into his account
- NYSC to corps members: Avoid lobbying for relocation
- “I’m a lover of children” woman who slammed her maid to the ground cries and blames the devil after she was arrested (video)
- Corps members shot dead by robbers
- Police officer allegedly shoots corps member dead and injures driver during an argument in Bayelsa (graphic photo)
- Serving corps members marry in NYSC uniform (photos)
- Police recover Edo girl sold for N850,000
- Amosun, 3000 others defect to PDP in Ogun
- Photos of another dilapidated primary school in Kebbi where pupils sit on bare floor
- Vigilante member caught red-handed sleeping his colleague’s wife in Ogun State (video)
- Enugu set to pay N30,000 minimum wage
- 16 members of a family allegedly burnt to death in Kaduna
- FFK, others react after police reveal suicide bomber who was apprehended at Bishop Oyedepo’s church is a Christian known as Nathaniel Samuel
- Househelp commits suicide in Lagos