Hours after attending a wedding ceremony in Umuozu, Uratta, Abia State, a man and his wife have reportedly died.
The man is identified as Emeka Joseph Ozoekweh aka Emmyjoen.
The only survivor is their housemaid and is currently receiving medical attention in a hospital in Abia.
Emmyjoe was said to be the Secretary of the Timber Dealers Association in Abia State. It was gathered that the couple had chaired the wedding and when they were going, they were handed a takeaway pack.
- Three siblings die in fire outbreak in their home in Ibadan
- Suspected fake doctor nabbed after working in Kaduna state hospital for 11 years
- CAMPUS LIFE: Christ’s School Alumni seek freedom for abducted member
- Man found dead in hotel room in Onitsha after having sex with a lover
- UNILAG alumni to raise N708m for students
- Rivers State records 4 cases of Lassa fever
- I’m leaving peace, security, legacy – Ajimobi
- Ogun launches health facilities directory to stop quackery
- Female patient caught on CCTV stealing UBTH Doctor’s phone
- Protest rocks Oyo town over ‘illegal installation’ of new monarch