A Tinubu Chief Magistrates’ Court sitting in Lagos Island has ordered a musician, Adeyemi Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley to appear before the court on January 14, 2020, for arraignment over alleged car theft. Mr Tajudeen Elias threatened to issue a bench warrant for Marley’s arrest if he failed to appear, before the court.
The Chief Magistrate made the order in the trial of three other defendants including two of Marley’s brothers. The defendants, Idris Fashola, 18; Babatunde Fashola, 24; and Kunle Obere, 22.
They are facing a four-count charge bordering on conspiracy, stealing, assault and obstructing the arrest of Marley. They were arraigned on December 16, but Marley was absent.
The court granted the three defendants N500,000 bail with two sureties in the like sum.
- Naira Marley – Birthday (Gotta Dance)
- [MUSIC] Naira Marley ft Bausiswa-Coming
- Naira Marley Ft. Zlatan – Illuminati
- Naira Marley sends message of warning to all ”Marlians”
- Naira Marley hints on plans to help prisoners get fair hearing
- Exclusive update: Lagos police command confirms arrest of 11 miscreants during Naira Marley’s concert
- Trouble looms as court orders arrest of Monalisa Chinda over alleged tax evasion
- Court remands man for beating staff of Honeywell Foods to death in Lagos
- Naira Marley – As E Dey Go
- VIDEO: Naira Marley – As E Dey Go