Cristiano Ronaldo and his longtime partner, Georgina Rodriguez have sparked marriage rumors again just two months after they denied getting married in a secret ceremony in North Africa.
On Monday night, Georgina Rodriguez took to Instagram to celebrate her 26th birthday and called the Juventus striker her ‘husband’ in a gushing post.
Sharing a snapshot of herself and Ronaldo posing with their children, Georgina wrote: ‘Happy 26 for me, very happy. I can’t ask life more. Just a lot of health for my family and me and to always enjoy them.
‘Thank you all for your congratulations, flowers and love. And Thank you to my husband for giving me the best of life, our children. I love you.’
In Spanish, ‘marido’ means husband.
Cristiano Ronaldo also shared the same image on his own Instagram account and wrote: ‘Congratulations my love! I wish you a very nice day! You are a great woman and an excellent mother for our children. I love you so much honey!’
See more photos Georgina Rodriguez shared below.
- Thanks for making motherhood easy for me, Doyin Kukoyi tells son
- I want to give love a chance again in 2020 – Juliet Ibrahim
- Simi announces birth of her first child, “Adejare” with Adekunle Gold
- Chioma sets the record straight after a troll slammed her for referring to Davido as her husband
- Tonto dikeh reveals she will keep disgrace her ex-husband.
- Offset writes sweet post about his and Cardi B’s relationship and she responds
- Amanda Bynes reveals her fiancé’s identity after showing off her big engagement ring
- Nollywood actress Gbemisola Gomez and husband lose son
- Nollywood actress Funke Akindele loses dad
- I lost my husband and children to my younger sister – Gospel singer, Gloria Doyle recounts