Hip jop music star Dapo Oyebanjo A.K.A D’Banj has dropped a new single titled ‘Shy.’
The artiste who is also fondly called Kokomaster shared the news via his social media handles over the weekend.
In the song, D’Banj, singing in Igbo, English and saring Yoruba said he is a ‘shy guy.’
The song also borrows refrains from the Igbo language and in the video of the song which was also released featured rows of men wearing traditional Igbo outfit with beads and red cap to match.
Recently, D’Banj also dropped another single, ‘Cover Me’ which is also off his forthcoming album. D’Baj featured Slimcase on the song.
- Brite Benson releases ‘Sokoyokoto’ visual
- Yemi Alade to release new album, ‘Woman of steel’
- Harmonize – Jeshi
- Asa drops new single ‘The Beginning’
- GOSPEL: Dunsin Oyekan drops new song “At All Cost”
- VIDEO: Slimcase – Eze Ego ft. Daisy
- Asa drops new single, ‘The Beginning’ after 5 years break
- VIDEO: Ayanfe – Pretend
- Phyno – Agu
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie hails her parents in rare video