American rapper, T.I, took to Instagram to pen a lovely message to his wife and mother of three of his children, singer Tameka Dianne “Tiny” Harris,44.
Sharing a series of new photos of the couple posing together, the 39-year-old rapper wrote: ‘I love you, Mrs. H.@majorgirl
imperfections, misunderstandings and all…. we’ve shared most of the happiest moments of our lives together. I know I’ve had my moments, but… despite all my shortcomings & transgressions, the fact remains….
‘You Give me a thousand choices & I’d choose you every time. I couldn’t imagine living in a world without you…or leaving you and the kids to have to live without me. I’m determined to make you happy by any means necessary… LIKE IT OR NOT!!! To love, cherish, protect, provide, & whatever df else it takes… Forever!!!#MrandMrsH.’
Blown away by his lovely message, Tiny commented: ‘I will forever love u to the end of time Tip? Mr & Mrs. H.’
T.I. and Tiny who met in 2001, got married in a lavish Miami ceremony in 2010. They have three children together and another four from their previous relationships.
- Simi announces birth of her first child, “Adejare” with Adekunle Gold
- ”The only thing in this entire world that is more beautiful than her face, is her heart” Banky W wishes his wife Adesua a happy birthday
- Dj Barbie Ft. Harrysong – Forever
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s partner Georgina Rodriguez calls him her ‘husband’ in gushing post on her 26th birthday
- I want to give love a chance again in 2020 – Juliet Ibrahim
- Actress Bella Thorne and her Italian beau Benjamin Mascolo pack on the PDA in new loved-up photos
- Eve Esin show off her newly built house, dedicates it to her late mother (video)
- Rapper, Ace Hood and his longtime partner Shelah Marie are officially married (photos)
- Another wife of MC Oluomo acquires a new house (photos/video)
- Children’s day: 11 ways to prevent your child from sexual abuse
- Idamu Oba – Latest Nigerian 2020 Yoruba Movie
- Sacked Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde sends emotional farewell message to fans as Lionel Messi pays tribute to him
- DJ OP Dot – Best Of Buju Mixtape
- Cedella Marley, Skip Marley, Stephen Marley, Patoranking and others. – One Love (Remake)
- Princess Love appears to shade husband Ray J as she shares photo of their son