A female patient was caught on CCTV stealing a doctor’s phone at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH).
Chief Medical Director of the Hospital, Prof. Darlington Obaseki who narrated the incident at the end of the year/curtail party organized by the management of the Hospital for its staff on Thursday December 26, said the patient was confronted after she returned to the medical facility to continue her treatment.
“The patient was admitted into the ward and that while she was there, she sneakily went to where the doctor kept his phone and stole it.
“No sooner than the patient left, the doctor came looking for his phone and he could not find it.
“When the doctor came to report that his phone has been stolen, I ordered that they should go to the CCTV and check who could have possibly gone there to steal his phone.
“Luckily, the CCTV revealed that a patient who was admitted into the ward was the one who went there to steal it.
“When she was confronted with the issue of the stolen phone, she admitted to the claim and the phone was retrieved from her.”
- UNIZIK student confirmed as first Lassa Fever patient in Anambra State
- Inside LASUTH’s psychiatric ward
- Man found dead in hotel room in Onitsha after having sex with a lover
- Suspected fake doctor nabbed after working in Kaduna state hospital for 11 years
- We can see faintly now, say Kaduna eye patients blinded by injection
- Doctorcare247 brings convenience, access to healthcare delivery
- Movie maker Ani Amatosero unveils film village in Asaba
- Man takes his girlfriend’s dead body to hospital, after beating her to death over text message from ex
- FORUM Nnamani seeks increased enlightenment, funding of sickle cell societies
- DOWNLOAD MP3 : Small Doctor – Account Balance
- “I didn’t discharge inside her” 30-year-old man who raped 7-year-old girl, leaving her in critical condition, says in his defense
- Sir OC ft. Small Doctor – Baby Oku
- Information required about woman found lying unconscious by the roadside in Anambra
- HEALTH UPDATE: Contractions during pregnancy and their implication ~By Dr – Protocol
- Five mistakes you make while charging your phone