Davido left a cheeky response to a Twitter user who told him that in Igbo culture, he could lose his son, Davido Jnr, to any man who marries his fiancee, Chioma if he doesn’t quickly do the needful with her.
Davido replied that the man will die.
See the twitter exchange below
He will die- Davido replies twitter user who told him he could lose his son to another man who marries Chioma if he doesnHe will die- Davido replies twitter user who told him he could lose his son to another man who marries Chioma if he doesnHe will die- Davido replies twitter user who told him he could lose his son to another man who marries Chioma if he doesn
- Chioma sets the record straight after a troll slammed her for referring to Davido as her husband
- Twitter user recounts how his friend was dumped by a lady he trained in school, for a car electrician
- Nigerians react as Pastor Adeboye tells his ‘son’ to sack his secretary
- Twitter stories: Two men cheating with each other’s wives allegedly fight in a Mosque
- Nigerian lady narrates how her sister who is a face model was rejected by a MUA for being an amputee
- Church allegedly refuses to bury a dead member because he stopped paying tithe some years back
- Davido Come Online After 2-Months | See What He Did First
- Lesson : To All woman – Always be satisfied with whatever your husband gave you.
- Nigerian lady strips and assaults her friend for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend (photos)
- Davido Reportedly Beat Up Chioma (Full Details)
- ”If you married a widower, would you be okay with him having photos of his late wife hanging in your home?”
- Birthday: Davido celebrates daughters’ Imade, Hailey
- Chioma finally speaks on alleged domestic violence and breakup with Davido
- Man narrates how he ended up in the hospital after the engagement ring he bought to propose with got stuck on his finger
- Comedian Ebiye dragged for calling a lady ‘dirty’ over an ass photo