Austine Okonkwo, the Nigerian man who ignited an outrage after saying he loves 12, 13 and 14-year-old girls, has defended himself following the backlash that trailed his comment.
Recall LIB reported that the Nigerian man revealed his love for underaged girls while commenting on a Facebook post in which a woman who allegedly caught her husband sleeping with her 12-year-old niece sought for advice.
However defending himself after backlash that trailed his comment, Austine claimed he was only joking. He also disclosed that he is married man and has never been involved in any sex scandal all his life.
- Tearful Wendy Williams apologizes for saying gay men shouldn’t wear female clothes
- How To Talk To Girls – Ways To Talk To Girls & Get Her To Like You
- “Stick to Nigerian girls” Lesbian says after her Jamaican lover destroyed her £360 shoes in anger (video)
- SEX, LOVE AND VIRGINITY!!! Read to know the reason Guyz walk away ( Not because of sex or verging ) – AfrikanBazemedia
- Nigerian man quotes Bible verses as he condemns two African American women who recently got engaged in Hawaii (Photos)
- The helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant, his daughter, and 7 others happened behind Kourtney Kardashian’s house
- R. Kelly flew us in for sex, alleged victims tell Grand Jury
- Enjoy your sex life with your partner with a difference packages..
- ”If you married a widower, would you be okay with him having photos of his late wife hanging in your home?”
- Just in: Fire razes Adamawa girls college’s only hostel
- Lady cuts off her daughter’s new hair because it was paid for by her estranged baby daddy (videos)
- Naira Marley sends message of warning to all ”Marlians”
- Tillaman – Gbese
- If you are a side chic dating a married man, you better be cashing out- Mercy Aigbe advises single ladies
- When my husband proposed, I told him I’m lazy and hate house chores – Activist Aisha Yesufu