Sensational Ghanaian actress and mother of one, Yvonne Nelson has stated that she will sue anyone who talks ill of her daughter.
Nelson said though she has gotten used to bad things being written about her, she won’t tolerate anyone who does that do her daughter.
She puts it this way: “People wish bad for me and that is what I don’t understand. People are so interested in the negative stuff I am used to the stories but my worry is why they are interested in the negativity.
“You know people are wicked. Even if they hear the good things, they don’t want to believe it, they won’t write about the good things. As I have given birth, I have realized that people want to direct their issues to the child, who hasn’t done anything to them. I am used to that but sometimes it gets too much”, Yvonne Nelson said.
Speaking further the award winning role interpreter said: “She hasn’t done anything to anyone, she is an innocent child. So, as for that one, if you say anything bad, I can get offended but with me, I understand because of my work it comes with the job.
“But now, I if the child issue comes in, I will let my lawyer call you. If you know someone who used to talk about me and the person has stopped, it means my lawyer has called that person. I will make sure that I sue. And so if you don’t fear to sue, go ahead and peddle falsehood one day, you will fall into the trap”.
TheNewsGuru recalls that Nelson formerly dated Nigerian music star, Iyanya. They had a well-publicised split that left Nelson inconsolable but Iyanya has since apologised for everything he put her through and they have both moved on.
- Ubi Franklin response to All Iyanya’s Allegations in a Video Interview with Dotun and Kemi
- Is Mailorder Bride A Scam Or A Legitimate Work From Home Based Business?
- Iyanya – One Side
- Seven ways to win your mother-in-law’s heart
- Beauty queen unveils anti malaria campaign
- Iyanya ft. Duncan Mighty – Halle
- Children’s day: 11 ways to prevent your child from sexual abuse
- HEALTH UPDATE: The position of moles on the body could predict a person’s future.. By~Dr~protocol
- BBnaija4 update: Nelson is new head of house
- Hard or Easy To Write A Essay?
- DJ Tarico & Burna Boy Ft. Preck & Nelson Tivane – Yaba Buluku (Remix)
- Bible verse inspired my new album, Bez Idakula reveals
- Five things you didn’t know about Nollywood’s Felix Ugo Omokhodion
- Afrikanbaze music management : Who Do You Think Our Audience Is? – Afrikanbaze Artiste
- I CAN’T KISS AN ACTOR WITH MOUTH ODOUR –NOLLYWOOD DIVA ENADO ODIGIE