A member of the House of Representatives, Olajide Olatubosun, has said he’s happy being a servant of his people.
Speaking on his agenda he said, “I prioritise what is important to my people and I see myself as a servant compelled to do their will since I was given the mandate to represent them.”
The Ago-Amodu born second term House member added that his corporate world experience puts him in good stead to serve having just been re-elected. Speaking on the loss of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) of the governorship election in Oyo State, he said it was temporary as the party will bounce back soon.
He said, “The solution is for all the party members to unite and through continuous engagement with the people of Oyo State we will gradually earn their trust again. Without doubt, the future is very bright.”
The Botanist turned Accountant who is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) has been a franchise accountant, regional accountant and operations accountant with UAC before serving as chief operating officer of Novo Car rentals and Executive Director of Cashlink Plc.
- Children are leaving schools for markets where there are more people – Bishop Oyedepo reacts to closure of schools over coronavirus
- Abia APC lauds Buhari’s attention to Southeast
- Oshiomhole’ll destroy APC before 2023 polls – Okorocha
- SEX, LOVE AND VIRGINITY!!! Read to know the reason Guyz walk away ( Not because of sex or verging ) – AfrikanBazemedia
- Shittu calls for Oshiomhole’s resignation
- 60 opposition members endorse Gbajabiamila/Wase ticket
- I never said I will not ban Okada – Governor Sanwo-Olu reacts to viral video of him at The Platform
- Taraba Speaker resigns after prolonged squabbles with governor
- Aspirants bow to APC on National Assembly leadership
- Estranged APC aspirants urge Osinbajo to accommodate them