Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will represent Nigeria at today’s inauguration of South Africa’s President, Cyril Ramaphosa, in Pretoria.
Prof. Osinbajo, according to a statement by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, would be joining other heads of state and government from Africa and beyond who are expected at the swearing-in ceremony in Loftus Versfeld Stadium.
The Vice President who left Nigeria yesterday’s evening would be accompanied by the Foreign Affairs Minister, Geoffrey Onyeama
He is expected back in Abuja in the evening.
- June 12 Day: Nigeria is safe, says minister
- Osinbajo to Saraki: Thanks for not taking advantage of power vacuum
- Buhari for ground-breaking of Transportation varsity in Daura
- 75,020 pupils to benefit as Osinbajo launches feeding programme in Ekiti
- I’ll not abuse my office, Abiodun pledges
- ‘Fed Govt will paying N30,000 minimum wage’
- June 12: Tinubu seeks urgent legislative action
- Corruption: Osinbajo calls for collaboration among agencies
- Forgive me, I’ll take more tough decisions, El-Rufai tells Kaduna people
- APDA to Honour Prince Agba
- Aisha Buhari: President’s aides not defending govt
- Abia APC lauds Buhari’s attention to Southeast
- Buhari, 53 leaders attend Islamic Cooperation summit in S/Arabia
- Coronavirus: FG Kicks Over Gov. Makinde’s Decision To Reopen Schools In Oyo
- Femi Kuti, others to perform at opening ceremony of 2019 AFCON