itel mobile has hosted 20 fans to a sumptuous and fun hangout at Omu Resort as part of its tradition of celebrating its loyal and passionate fans across Nigeria.
The heroic themed party got fans to network and share the excitement of new friendships with a beehive of fun activities that brought thrills to the party like never before.
Fans enjoyed small chops, garnished turkey, and other delicacies, and were also treated to recreational games, hottest jams and they won different itel goodies and giveaways.
itel Marketing Manager, West Africa, Oke Umurhohwo said: “As a brand, we love our fans and we are keen on enhancing the overall customer experience. These fans are those whose support and dedication demonstrate their unique passion for the brand. This special treat is our way of appreciating them, strengthening our bond and allowing them be part of a shared experience.”
- BlackMagic – Everything For Love (Official Video)
- Aspiring filmmakers invited as MTF Academy entry closes
- Morgan Heritage ft. Patoranking – Pay Attention (Official Video)
- Skales – “Badman Love”
- WHY I’M NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP YET: – Austria-based Nigerian singer Rose May Alaba
- 27-year-old fashion designer wins Vlisco award
- VIACOM THRIVES ON CONNECTION TO YOUNG PEOPLE, SAYS BADA AKINTUNDE-JOHNSON
- Afrikanbaze music management : Who Do You Think Our Audience Is? – Afrikanbaze Artiste
- DottsMediaHouse Marks Five Years of Excellent Service
- Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki, threatens to expel Adams Oshiomole from APC