Nigerian singer, Kcee and his wife, Ijeoma have welcomed a new addition to their family.
This good news was made by the Limpopo singer and father of two now three, who informed friends and fans on Instagram on the 12th of May, stating that he’s the luckiest man on earth as his wife, whose birthday is today, 12th of May, gives birth to a baby boy.
When counting the luckiest people on earth I count myself first , my wife just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy (King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo) today which happens to be her birthday . The mother , the father , the new born baby , Kanye ,Sommy and off course his favorite uncle @iam_emoney1 are all doing very well. You all should pls help me wish @misseijay a happy birthday and ask her what she wants as her birthday gift cos money no be problem. God is the greatest no Cc @mrchidozie
Congrats to Kcee and his family!
- Kcee Announces Birth Of His Third Child, A Baby Boy With His Beautiful Wife
- Singer May D celebrates his Swedish wife Carolina Wassmuth on her birthday
- D-banj celebrate his wife’s birthday in a romantic way.
- This Uber Driver That Picked Up Davido Will Brighten Your Day With His Excitement.
- Wiz Khalifa poses with Amber Rose’s current boyfriend AE as the ex-couple celebrate their son’s birthday (Photos)
- Indian father who mistakenly thought he had caught coronavirus hung himself to protect his family from the disease
- Singer Simi celebrates her husband with sweets words and a goofy video of them in their home
- A BIG THANKS TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE”…. By (Queen~Esther).
- Newborn baby is found dead after mother placed the girl in a washing machine
- Atiku is our grandson, says Jigawa monarch
- Veteran Singer, Victor Olaiya Finally Laid To Rest In Lagos || See Pictures
- I Will Love To Be With My Wife In Labour Room – Regina Daniels’ Hubby Says On Live Video
- Akb Birthday : Happy birthday to the world best lady [ Karrynah]
- Pregnant Malika Haqq reveals O.T. Genasis is her baby’s father as they celebrate together at their baby shower (Photos/Video)
- Yinka Ayefele debunks rumour of welcoming triplets with wife