AFTER three years of planning, cross-over actress, Kehinde Bankole, has released her long term dream of owning a jewelry collection.
The actress made it known that the photo shoot to promote the collection was done three year ago with her collaborator Gbenga Art Smith.
“This was a shoot I did with my long-time collaborator @gbengaartsmith in 2016. Yes, you read right- a whole 3 years ago!!! Yet still looks as good as new. Now imagine the kind of magic we are creating now in 2019 with my jewelry collection,” she wrote.
One of the collection named after popular singer Asa, had the actress say this: “Ayára bí Àsá! (“As swift as an eagle!”) Here is the “ASA” earring (named after acclaimed Nigerian-French singer @asaofficial). When I think of Asa and her meteoric rise to the zenith of music excellence like a swift eagle, I think of passion as fierce as red and a spirit as bold and beautiful as these tassel earrings…She is indeed the Queen of hearts. Our hearts.”
Other collections are ‘MALALA’ named after Malala Yousafzai, the 21-year old Pakistani female activist for female education and the youngest Nobel Prize laureate. Another is ‘IBK’ which is named after the first female chairman of First Bank, Ibukun Awosika and ‘GENNY’ stud earrings, named after Nollywood diva, Genevieve Nnaji.
According to Bankole, the stud earring describes Genevieve’s simplicity.
“It is so her…simple and classy! I remember how she walked up to me after I won “Best actress” category at AMVCA 2015 and gave me a warm hug and congratulated me with few words coated in gold. A kind-hearted dynamo and a half is who you are, Queen Genny.”
- No more naked pictures on my IG, says Uche Ogbodo
- Super-hot Nigeria single female celebs
- Hotkid – Shoot Your Shot Freestyle
- British Queen Elizabeth hosts Razaq Okoya, wife at Buckingham Palace
- DezBilly Entertainment launches in Lagos, unveils Ewa Cole and Maxxie
- ‘Just look at the perfection and beauty of God’s work’ – Ini Edo says as she flaunts her banging body amidst plastic surgery rumours
- Our Love is Forever! Erica & Nnamdi’s Beautiful Pre-wedding Shoot
- Actress flaunts her old Oyinbo boyfriend, says he is taking her to New York (video)
- Movie maker Ani Amatosero unveils film village in Asaba
- Burna Boy wins Best International Act at the BET Awards 2020: Full Winners List
- DisCos revenue collection increases by N43b
- Mr 2kay – Kolo
- Singer May D celebrates his Swedish wife Carolina Wassmuth on her birthday
- Ayo Adesanya: set for double celebration
- One Corner Singer, Patapaa Gets A White Girlfriend, Sarkodie Congratulates Him