TV girl, Latasha Ngwube shared photos of herself in a one-piece swim suit and spoke about all the times she was made to feel shame because her body did not conform to societal standard of beauty.
Latasha said she is directing her body positivity message to someone out there feeling inadequate because of their body.
Sooooo many things I wish I could say to my younger self.
So many times I should have honored this body I was blessed with but I allowed friends, lovers, sometimes even family and total strangers shame me or put me in a corner because I did not look like them or conform to their standard of beauty. I gave them power to bestow Doubt on me, my abilities, my purpose and my mission. Therefore, I assumed, there must be something wrong with me! I could care less about the likes on this post… I just want ONE person out there to not waste his/her life feeling sorry for him/herself when you could be out here changing YOUR narrative and going after your dreams. I changed my mindset.
Now look at me today…
Award winning Lifestyle Journalist
Founder of @aboutthatcurvylife
Social Media/Digital Influencer
Actor (yes! You read correctly)
Creative Director @theatclcollective
One of the BEST aunties alive
Inspiration to millions… (and so much not listed)
Guess what I’m saying to myself now?
Latasha… YOU ARE ENOUGH Repeat after me…I AM ENOUGH
- ‘Just look at the perfection and beauty of God’s work’ – Ini Edo says as she flaunts her banging body amidst plastic surgery rumours
- NEYO-FAT P.O.P WORKS – ( Fixing & Casting) Screeding & Painting
- Muslim students to Sanwo-Olu: give priority to education sector
- “How are you different from a fraudster?” – Toolz and Falz Blasts Diezani Over This.
- I want to give love a chance again in 2020 – Juliet Ibrahim
- WWE twins Nikki and Brie Bella announce they are both pregnant at the same time
- VIDEO: Orezi – Your Body ft. Teni
- Children’s day: 11 ways to prevent your child from sexual abuse
- DJ Voyst – Body Ft. Buju x Skylolo
- Nigerian plus-size model, Monalisa Stephen reveals plans to enhance her already massive boobs to make them bigger
- Omowunmi releases new album ‘ In her feeling’
- Pepenazi – Body
- Marrying an aged man is no crime
- “No other person needs sex education than a Northern Nigerian girl” – Nigerian man writes on rampant cases of teenage pregnancy in the North
- Wizkid – Body