Basketball star Lebron James has paid tribute to Kobe Bryant with a new tattoo, days after the LA Lakers legend died in a helicopter crash alongside his daughter Gianna and 9 others in Calabasas, California.
Lebron who was pictured crying at the Los Angeles airport the morning after hearing of Kobe’s untimely death, visited celebrity tattoo artist Vanessa Aurelia on Wednesday to get the new ink, then on Thursday during his work out in Lakers training facility in El Segundo, let photographers capture the new tattoo.
The tattoo is still fresh, but has the shape of a black mamba, the nickname Kobe was known for, then an inscription ‘Kobe for life’ can be seen written.
Another photo below.
- The helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant, his daughter, and 7 others happened behind Kourtney Kardashian’s house
- Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash: Eight victims named
- Del B ft. Davido x Mr Eazi – Tattoo
- Toke Makinwa responds to those criticizing people mourning Kobe Bryant who they’ve never met
- Amber Rose and her man Alexander “AE” Edwards get forehead tattoos to honor their kids
- Blac Chyna slams Kylie Jenner for taking her daughter Dream Kardashian on a trip in the helicopter that Kobe Bryant and 8 others died in
- Aloba Fresh – Eriwoya
- YEMI ALADE ‘WOS’ ALBUM IS MY BEST BODY OF WORK YET
- Vanessa Bryant files wrongful death lawsuit against Helicopter Co. over the demise of her husband and daughter, claims pilot was reckless
- ABUAD to train unemployed graduates
- FG Moves to Avoid Multiplicity of Data in Health Sector
- Hyena escapes from Imo zoo
- US-based Nigerians to pay N15, 000 each for NIN
- Bride dies after falling into well in Nigeria
- Nigerian music act Huzzle presents the release of his dazzling debut EP ‘1st step