Mrs Cynthia Okpara went to her husband’s office to report him to his boss. She told her husband’s boss how her husband Mr Odogwu Okpara usually squander his N60,000 salary and only gave her N30,000 for upkeep.
After her narration, the boss told her to come back on the last day of the month.
On the said day, she arrived as planned. The boss called Mr Odogwu and they all sat down in the boss’ office.
The boss started,’ Mr. Odogwu, your wife reported to me some days ago that you squander your salary outside and only give the family N30,000 for upkeep. So right now, I’m going to personally hand over your salaries to her from today henceforth.’
‘How much is your transportation to work daily?’, the boss asked.
‘N900 sir’, Mr. Odogwu replied.
The boss handed over N19,800 to Mr. Odogwu. ‘That should take you for 22 days’.
‘Do you take breakfast at home?’, the boss continued.
‘No sir, I leave home very early to beat traffic jam’.
‘How much do you spend on breakfast and lunch daily?’
‘N500 sir’,replied Mr. Odogwu.
The boss handed over N11,000 to Mr. Odogwu.
‘Who pays the children’s school fees’, the boss asked facing Mrs. Okpara.
‘He does’, she replied pointing at Mr. Odogwu.
‘How much is the school fees and how many kids have you?’
‘N30,000 per term for the two kids we have?’
‘In other words, you save N10,000 monthly for each term’s school fees right?’
‘Yes sir’, replied Mr. Odogwu.
Once again, the boss handed N10,000 to him.
‘Who pays the rent and how much is it?’
‘I do sir. The rent is N36,000 per annum.’ Mr. Odogwu replied.
‘That’s N3,000 monthly right?’, the boss added as he handed over N3,000 to Mr. Odogwu
‘I don’t want to ask about clothings, electricity bills, etc as I know both of you might be handling that’, the boss said as he handed over N16,200 to Mrs. Okpara
‘What’s this for sir’, Mrs. Okpara asked surprised.
‘Money for upkeep’, the boss replied her.
‘But it wouldn’t take us anywhere’, she exclaimed.
‘So why don’t you appreciate the N30,000 your husband gave you for upkeep.
Lesson: Always be satisfied with whatever your husband gave you.
Some husband’s lower their ego most times even skip their meals at times to meet up with home needs..
- Chioma sets the record straight after a troll slammed her for referring to Davido as her husband
- Pls leave if it’s not working- Toyin Abraham advises couple after court sentenced Maryam Sanda to death for killing hubby, Bilyaminu Bello
- “I’m a lover of children” woman who slammed her maid to the ground cries and blames the devil after she was arrested (video)
- Why I’ll allow my husband to have girlfriend – Actress
- Update: Pastor’s wife wins Amara Nwosu’s ex-husband, Francis Van-Lare’s ‘indecent proposal’ of spending one week ‘with him’ in Italy
- Deaconess arrested for allegedly subjecting her ward to extreme torture, including burning her vagina and butt with lighter and inserting hot sticks before rubbing pepper in it (photos)
- When my husband proposed, I told him I’m lazy and hate house chores – Activist Aisha Yesufu
- Nigerian lady thanks her husband for marrying her even after she cheated on him
- A man I chose over you stole the car you gave me” – Actress Liz Anjorin showers praises on her husband days after their wedding
- Sister of pregnant woman who died after childbirth in Lagos speaks to Afrikanbaze, denies reports her deceased sister’s hubby beat her to deathjh
- Katie Price ‘jokes about becoming a lesbian’ because men only ‘f**k’ her about
- Well-dressed man nabbed after hiding cloth he stole from an Abuja boutique in his underwear (photos)
- CAMPUS LIFE: I targeted 370, says UTME best Ekene
- Maryam Sanda appeals her death sentence
- Update: “My husband is neither a fraudster nor a notorious cultist” – Widow of PDP member tells Delta State Police Commissioner to retract his statement or face legal action