Some war veterans? Not quite. Adherents of a traditional faith? Not really.
Sport and Youth Development Minister Solomon Dalung (left), seen by many as a stranger on the sports turf, is playing the tough guy, leading a cultural festival dance in Jos. “If I can’t be a champion in sports, I can win big on my local arena,” he seems to be telling his numerous critics, who may not be eager to award him a passmark in sports, citing his many gaffes.
Here is Dalung with the cultural dancers during the NzemBerom cultural festival in Jos…at the weekend
- Republic of Guinea embraces AFRIMA 2019
- Mokalik’ heads to South Africa
- AccessBet Signs Davido As Brand Ambassador
- Eddie Ugbomah, Joke Silva, others honoured with Movie Rock of Fame Award
- Stars shine at LIJF 2019 as Cacaim is launched
- Davido & Focalistic – Champion Sound
- Former heavyweight champions Leon Spinks diagnosed with prostate cancer
- ABUAD to train unemployed graduates
- My feminism is human rights, says actress Genevieve Nnaji
- Actress Elle Fanning collapses due to “tight dress’’ worn at film festival