TOP Nigerian record label, audio-video production company, Mercelo Gustavo, has penned down a recording deal with musician Mobolaji.
The contract signing of Mobolaji took place on Wednesday inside the Mercelo Gustavo’s studio office premises in Lagos.
Mobolaji, who started music from childhood as he was born into a musical family and started performing on stage very early in life, was grateful for being signed up.
“I am so excited and I don’t know where to start,” Mobolaji said
“I have been working with Mercelo Gustavo underground on songs that inspire and encourage the mind because that is what Nigerians need now. I want to touch not just the feet of those who listen to my music but more importantly to touch their hearts and inspire them to believe they can make it in life no matter the odds. My kind of music is called Inspirational-Highlife because I inspire and heal with music.”
Mobolaji, whose full name is Mobolaji Okotore, can play many instruments including vocals. He is also a music producer and has an in-depth knowledge of a variety of music genres.
President/CEO Dijo Group, parent company to Mercelo Gustavo, Innocent Oboh, expressed confidence on Mobolaji’s ability to put back-on-track a music industry that has been accused of lacking content over the years.
“I have always known Mobolaji to be a great talent and all he needed was a credible platform that can make his dreams come true,” said Oboh.
“There is no better platform than Mercelo Gustavo to take him from the point of talent, brand, exposure, management, marketing, positioning, and consumption by music lovers.
“Mobolaji inspires people with his music and this impacts on life which is what music or any work of art should do. While you dance to the instrumental you should also gain value through incisive messages in the music”
Also present at the contract signing was Barrister Zachariah Akomolafe Esq, who is Mobolaji’s manager, and CEO, Immense Group of Companies, Mr George Oboh.
Mobolaji’s songs were produced by Mercelo Gustavo’s ace-producer, Abiola Bolarinwa, also known as Rhyme Baba.
“When it comes to creativity especially in delivery, Mobolaji is one of the best artists in Nigeria. He is a producer’s delight because he is able to interpret every beat, every string in the music and that is something you don’t find easily in most artists today.” Abiola declared.
Mercelo Gustavo Productions is a record label, audio-video production company and a subsidiary of Dijo Group of Companies. The Dijo Group has on its stables companies such Dijo Communications – an integrated marketing communications solution provider; Dijo Events and Experiential Marketing – this is the innovative activation arm of the company; Digininja – is the digital arm; Media Dive – is the creative, strategic, and discount Out of Home media buying and planning arm and Mediastretch, Mediastretch is an outdoor company delivering innovative and cutting edge Out-Of-Home media services by identifying and developing strategic advertising opportunities for the benefit of clients.
- Kizz Daniel Gets Signed To EMPIRE Record Label
- Pucado – Trapping from Africa Ft. Gustavo Africano
- Afrikanbaze music /Artiste Management: Should You Hire a promotion firm? – AfrikanBaze Artiste
- VIACOM THRIVES ON CONNECTION TO YOUNG PEOPLE, SAYS BADA AKINTUNDE-JOHNSON
- Sony Music West Africa welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd as General Manager
- DottsMediaHouse Marks Five Years of Excellent Service
- Ubi Franklin response to All Iyanya’s Allegations in a Video Interview with Dotun and Kemi
- Chocolate City announces deal with American giant company, Warner Music Group
- L.A.X – “Lose My Mind”
- Jude Okoye Shares Contract Papers Between Cynthia Morgan & Northside Entertainment
- Governor Of Africa – Good Life ft. DJ Neptune & Bella Shmurda
- Glo Harps on Women Empowerment at WIMBIZ Conference
- Peak Milk’s Unstoppable Para-powerlifters top the gold winners at Abuja World Cup
- Why I wanted to commit suicide – SEAN DAMPTE
- [GOSPEL] Funmi Oyetti – One Thousand Tongues