NOLLYWOOD actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie is set to launch ‘Mercy’s Menu’, her new kitchen talk show from July 2019.
The format of the show is that she talks to fellow celebrities about their lifestyle, their opinion on life issues and their intimate secrets while cooking.
The 13-episode show features celebrities like veteran Nollywood actress Liz Benson, AY, Chigul, Omawumi, Niniola, Ufuoma McDermott, Lolo 1, Maraji Busola Dakolo, Kemi ‘Lala’ Akindoju, Ill Bliss and Munachi, Lagos House Wife (Rayo) and her beautiful family, Prince Odi Okojie, Purity, Henry and Angel Okojie.
“A lot of people think that celebrities’ lives are perfect but they are not,” said Mercy.
“I love to cook and talk; getting people to talk over food is one of the most enjoyable things I have done. I call it a ‘Kitchen Talk show’ because it happens around food and we talk about a lot of important things in the kitchen.”
Shot on location at Pedini Bosch Kitchen in 2018, Mercy roots out juicy information from her guests on family, work, scandal and some of the most challenging points of their lives. The show promises to be exciting, funny and emotional.
The show will air from July 6, 2019 on African Magic Showcase by 18.00 CAT (5.00pm Nigerian time) on Saturdays. It is produced by RealMJOTV and WildFlower Productions and sponsored by Mr. Chef Salt.
- I’m scared of remarrying after three failed marriages – Shan George
- Timi Dakolo thanks Nigerians, starts movement for rape survivors
- I blocked my husband on Instagram – Nse Ikpe-Etim
- Why I’ll allow my husband to have girlfriend – Actress
- Super-hot Nigeria single female celebs
- Celebrities, fans mourn Funke Akindele’s dad
- Skiibii Spends #1.3M On Food In A Lagos Restaurant
- Project Spread Puts Smiles in the Less Privileged
- I once asked Khafi why did you follow man, he is a distraction – Lala Akindoju comments on Khafi and Gedoni’s engagement
- I didn’t know about Tacha, I didn’t watch Big Brother show, says Cee C