Temidayo Abudu, daughter of media mogul and CEO of EbonyLife TV, Mo Abudu has wedded her heartthrob, Adebola Makanjuola, in Simi Valley, California.
The couple who had their traditional wedding in March, hosting friends and family to a lavish ceremony and proceeded to London in June for their court wedding.
The final straw, the white wedding, was an outdoor event and had A-list guests in attendance including actress Omoni Oboli, Ruth Osime, Grace Egbagbe, Ify Ighodaro and Adebola Williams, among others.
Proud mother of the bride, Mo Abudu, stunned in a blush pink Oscar de la renta dress adequately portraying the dress code, California Chic.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the 28-year-old bride, Temi, following the footsteps of her mother, is a producer at EbonyLife TV.
The groom is the son of billionaire and Chairman of Caverton Helicopters, Aderemi Muyinudeen Makanjuola.
- Mo Abudu to chair 47th International Emmy Award Gala
- More photos from 9ice’s wedding to the mother of one of his children, Olasunkanmi
- TBoss shares beautiful family photos with her baby daughter and mother
- Bride dies after falling into well in Nigeria
- Ooni of Ife to lead delegation to brother’s wedding soon
- Eve Esin show off her newly built house, dedicates it to her late mother (video)
- 9ice holds private wedding with baby mama, ex-wife grumbles
- How Much Is a Mail Order Bride?
- Is Mail Order Brides Legal? Myths About Mail Order Brides
- Oscar Mbo – Moya Wami Ft. Mawhoo
- Serving corps members marry in NYSC uniform (photos)
- Actress Yvonne Jegede shares beautiful new photos with her son Xavier
- 6-year-old model, photographer stun fans in viral pictures
- Photos from Senate President, Ahmad Lawan’s son’s wedding
- Mailorder Bride – With Email to Send Gifts