Barely a week after its release, Mokalik, the latest film from Nollywood actor and producer, Kunle Afolayan, has been selling out, making it the number one movie to watch.
It was an excited Afolayan that shared the news at the weekend.
“Mokalik has been ranked number 4 at the box office and number 1 Nollywood film in box office,” he said.
“Also it holds the record of 2019 highest selling Nollywood film in opening week.
For the achievement, Afolayan who has also produced movies like October 1, Irapada and CEO, thanked his fans for making the feat possible.
“All thanks to you, my fans and friends out there, let’s keep it going, spread the word and take your friends and family to watch MOKALIK at any of the Cinemas near you,” he said.
- Chika Ike’s Small chops movie reviews have been up the chart since release
- My feminism is human rights, says actress Genevieve Nnaji
- Nigerian film contents rank among world’s best -NFVCB boss
- Kpali Heads to Cinemas Friday
- Tade Ogidan Pairs RMD, Sola Sobowale For ‘Gold Statue’ 21 Years After ‘Diamond Ring’
- 777 Part 2 – Latest Nigerian 2020 Yoruba Movie
- IJEBU: hints on new movie ‘Aso Ebi’
- 2019 Zuma Film Festival calls for entries
- Movie maker Ani Amatosero unveils film village in Asaba
- African film makers storm Dallas for TAFF 2019