Singer Adedeji Micheal Oluwaseun who is more known as Mr. Peculiar is set to release his second album titled ‘Open doors and Appreciation’ on June 30, 2019, at Assus Hall, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
The album release which will be a double celebration is in line with the artiste 21 years’ on stage.
The gospel juju star and the leader of Peculiar stars band said the album is a combination of juju, gospel, highlife and a blend of hip hop.
A multi-instrumentalist, composer and music educator of repute, Mr. Peculiar has taught Culture and Creative Art in various secondary schools in Ogun State.
His debut titled “Famiyo” was released in 2011.
Seun who clock 38 on June 18, 2019, was born to the family of Pastor Olubayode and Rebecca Adedeji and attended, Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta, Ogun State, where he studied Music before proceeding to University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Ikere Ekiti) for his BA Ed in Music.
- Kano state government bans Almajiri children from street begging
- Lagos explains new resumption dates for primary school
- Erigga Set To Release “GROWTH” As Third Studio Album
- Auditions for ‘Ariya Repete’ kick off in Lagos
- Yemi Alade to release new album, ‘Woman of steel’
- AKB -Tope Alabi & TY Bello – Iwo Lawa O Ma Bo (Official video )
- Sauti Sol – Brighter Days ft. Soweto Gospel Choir
- Ammara Brown – Glow In The Dark (Audio + Video)
- Charly Boy – Mumu Don Do ft. Oritsefemi
- Yemi Alade features Rick Ross on ‘Oh My Gosh’