In a statement, the telco said it is “pleased to announce that it has received approval to list on the Premium Board of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). The listing is set to proceed on 16 May 2019 and will be done by way of an introductory listing.
“The listing by introduction means that the shares of existing MTN Nigeria shareholders will be listed without an additional public sale of shares. From this point, all MTN Nigeria shareholders will be free to trade their shares on the NSE. ”
Its CEO, Ferdi Moolman confirmed the approval and listing date.
He said: “It gives me great pleasure to confirm that the official listing via introduction of MTN’s shares on the NSE will take place on Thursday May 16.
- Border to reopen in strict compliance with ECOWAS trade agreements, says FG
- US-based Nigerians to pay N15, 000 each for NIN
- Nigeria has three months to be declared polio free
- Dj Que X Dj Skipo Ika Alaba – Egbon Free Beat
- Composing A Inexpensive Essay
- Dangote, Adenuga, Alakija rank among richest Blacks
- Bank customers to present tax card from next month – Financial Bill to widen tax net will go into effect after Buhari’s assent
- Dangote, Adenuga, Alakija rank among richest Bla
- Here is a list of popular Nigerian celebrities who came from a wealthy home. Trust me, these 10 celebrities will wow you.
- See Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder’s new positions as Ring Magazine releases new list of top 10 heavyweights