In a statement, the telco said it is “pleased to announce that it has received approval to list on the Premium Board of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). The listing is set to proceed on 16 May 2019 and will be done by way of an introductory listing.
“The listing by introduction means that the shares of existing MTN Nigeria shareholders will be listed without an additional public sale of shares. From this point, all MTN Nigeria shareholders will be free to trade their shares on the NSE. ”
Its CEO, Ferdi Moolman confirmed the approval and listing date.
He said: “It gives me great pleasure to confirm that the official listing via introduction of MTN’s shares on the NSE will take place on Thursday May 16.
- BUSINESS DAY: MTN set for NSE listing
- MTN may list on NSE next week
- Essay Introduction: figure out how to compose a highly effective and Striking Introduction of an Essay
- NCC: MTN’s listing’ll spur other telcos
- See new list of the 30 greatest free-kick takers of all time: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Jay Jay Okocha
- Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu’s Heart of Gold
- Trump finally signs ‘phase one’ of trade deal with China after 18 months of trade war
- Emefiele: I get insults for using unconventional methods to improve economy
- Emefiele: CBN has no multiple exchange rates
- [MUSIC] WhyteMagik – 721 ft. Cajeto & Blazer Q
- Border to reopen in strict compliance with ECOWAS trade agreements, says FG
- US-based Nigerians to pay N15, 000 each for NIN
- Nigeria has three months to be declared polio free
- Dj Que X Dj Skipo Ika Alaba – Egbon Free Beat
- Composing A Inexpensive Essay