STARTIMES Nigeria has announced a new telenovela, Asintado, currently showing on StarTimes Novela E Plus, Channel 128 and 057.
The new telenovela series, Asintado, is aired every Friday to Sunday at 6: 50pm African Time.
According to StarTimes Content Manager, Abosede Adewara, the series centres on a tight relationship of the inseparable Ramirez siblings that disintegrate when they lose their parents in a fire. It follows the paths of both siblings living opposite lives. The siblings’ lives are thrust into a world of politics, power and corruption that shake their core values, murder their loved ones and potentially destroy themselves.
“StarTimes beyond doubt has gained ground as one of the leading telenovelas choice with quality programming that includes interesting television series, dramas, sitcoms, shows and movies among others, which include some original programming spanning from different cultures, language and origins,” she said.
StarTimes, a leading digital TV operator in Africa, serves nearly 22 million users with 480 channels consisting of news, movies, series, sports, entertainment, children’s programs and others.
- Joke Silva celebrates husband, Olu Jacobs @ 77
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who became stars from reality shows
- Nigerian actor Bobby Obodo criticises Nollywood movies on Netflix
- Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actors
- Chichi Igbo captured the reaction on people’s faces when they stare at her thinking she isn’t watching
- Tinsel star: Gideon Okeke, wife welcome first child
- ‘Iran will pay a very big price, it’s not a warning, it’s a threat’ – Trump says after sending hundreds of US Marines to defend US Embassy in Iraq
- Nollywood films promotes money ritual and kidnapping – Fashola
- People who shout in church are selfish – Vector
- Five things you didn’t know about Nollywood’s Felix Ugo Omokhodion