A popular blogger identified as Cutie_Julls on Microblogging platform, Twitter, on Monday disclosed that award-winning Nigerian singer, Burna Boy attacked former Super Eagles Striker, Obafemi Martins at a club.
World Wide Music recalls that talented rapper, CDQ called out Burna Boy who is popularly known as African Giant for disrespecting the former Nigerian International.
CDQ in a post on Twitter had noted that the former Super Eagle striker is not their mate, hence the need for Burna Boy and his boys to respect him.
Cutie Juls in his post noted that Burna Boy and his boys confronted Martins at a club and ordered him to prostrate to one of his boys for disrespecting him.
The development, however, did not go down well with Martins who allegedly slapped Burna Boy.
See the post below:
- Burna Boy wins Best International Act at BET Awards
- Stefflon Don, others celebrate Burna Boy’s BET Award at Quilox
- BET Awards: I’m not crazy on awards but this one means a lot – Burna Boy
- ‘Go f*** yourself’: Porto and Malian striker, Moussa Marega blasts Vitoria SC fans after he was racially abused (photos/video)
- Juls – Wata ft. Randy Valentine
- [MIXTAPE] DJ Maff – Best of Wizkid & Burna Boy Mix
- Responsible father! Davido’s Father Settles Davido and Chioma’s Relationship Crisis [See Details]
- J. Martins – Bless Me
- SPORT LIFE: 2019 AFCON: Eagles’ll do well – Nwafor
- Nigerian striker Henry Onyekuru and wife Esty share first photos of their newborn daughter
- SPORT LIFE: Eden Hazard joins Real Madrid
- SPORT LIFENigerians should demand more from Rohr – Akpoborie
- Sam Smith ft. Burna Boy – My Oasis
- Nigerian couple’s long list of event on their wedding IV gets Arewa Twitter talking
- My toxic relationship with Arsenal is over – DJ Cuppy