Banky W, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Adesua Etomi-Wellington and Toke Makinwa were among celebrities who turned heads in ‘Game of Thrones’ character costumes on Sunday.
The celebrities were dressed as their favourite characters from the just-concluded HBO show at the 40th birthday of media personality, Ikpomwomsa (IK) Osakioduwa.
Ebuka, known for his epic fashion moments, showed up as Job Snow while Toke Makinwa embodied Sansa Stark. Both were termed ‘best-dressed male and female’ by fans.
Meanwhile, Adesua Etomi-Wellington dressed as Daenerys Targarean with Banky W dressed as Ser Jorah Mormont taking home the ‘Best dressed couple’ tag from fans
Birthday celebrant, Osakioduwa dressed as the Night King and his wife was Daenerys. Comedian, Bovi also showed up as the Night King. Actress, Jemima Osunde was the Red Woman.
Also, Linda Ejiofor-Ibrahim was Meissandre while her husband, Suleiman Ibrahim was Grey Worm. Music producer, Cohbams Asuquo dressed as Jon Snow.
Other celebrities who attended include Waje as the Red Woman, Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, Falz is Lord Baelish, Dr Sid as Oberyn Martell and Basketmouth as Jon Snow.
- Toke Makinwa responds to those criticizing people mourning Kobe Bryant who they’ve never met
- We did everything within our power and sacrificed a lot to make the movie – Banky W writes after ‘Sugar Rush’ gets banned from cinemas
- BBNaija: I hope Omashola wins, says Isilomo
- Banky W – Final Say
- Days after her hubby asked men not to marry women who can’t cook, Pastor Folu Adeboye urges women to teach their children how to cook
- Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey Grace Go Slo Launch
- Actress Foluke Daramola Salako reportedly suffers a miscarriage after reading fake news of her marriage crash
- BBC fires presenter following chimpanzee tweet about British royal baby
- Rihanna teases fans who asked for new music from her
- Tonto dikeh reveals she will keep disgrace her ex-husband.