A Nigerian couple’s “Balenciaga” native attire has amused Twitter users after they were spotted at a Shopping Mall in Ilorin Kwara state.
In a video shared online, the man and his partner can be seen wearing matching outfits. A closer look at their native attire shows that it has the Balenciaga logo all over it.
The wife paired hers with a white gele while the husband used the “Balenciaga” material to make a hat to match his outfit.
- Gbeke – “Logo” (Remix) ft. Zlatan [MUSIC]
- Teni – Gele (Airtel 4G Theme Song)
- Update: Pastor’s wife wins Amara Nwosu’s ex-husband, Francis Van-Lare’s ‘indecent proposal’ of spending one week ‘with him’ in Italy
- Any young man that gets down on his knees to propose to a girl is a bloody fool- Pete Edochie insists (video)
- Nicki Minaj goes clubbing with her husband (Photos)
- Fregene’s wife: don’t let my husband die
- oman in Imo state allegedly stabs her husband twice in his sleep because she suspected him of having a side chic (graphic photos)
- Twilight star Kellan Lutz’s wife Brittany Gonzales suffers miscarriage at 6 months
- Trump’s National Security Adviser, Robert O’Brien tests positive for COVID-19
- Singer May D celebrates his Swedish wife Carolina Wassmuth on her birthday
- Kcee Announces Birth Of His Third Child, A Baby Boy With His Beautiful Wife
- See photo of Donald Trump in the Situation Room after Iran launches missiles at U.S. forces in Iraq
- Nigerian lady thanks her husband for marrying her even after she cheated on him
- Game of Thrones actor dies suddenly at home
- Sister of pregnant woman who died after childbirth in Lagos speaks to Afrikanbaze, denies reports her deceased sister’s hubby beat her to deathjh