A Nigerian lady ignited a controversy on Twitter after she took to platform to thank her husband for marrying her even though he is not her type and also after cheating on him.
In her tweets as she celebrated her second wedding anniversary, @Freshsubomi pointed out that her husband does not drink, party, keep friends, smoke, doesn’t have broad shoulders or fashion sense but he is handsome, calm, God fearing, hardworking and amazing.
Also describing her husband as the kind of man most women pray for, the lady added that she cheated on him with a “fuck boy” before their wedding. She further revealed that it was one of the wrong decisions she made as she almost lost her man.
Read her tweets below;
- Twitter user recounts how his friend was dumped by a lady he trained in school, for a car electrician
- Nigerian lady loses a job after being photoshopped on a naked body in a viral tweet
- Rudeboy – Woman
- Photos from the wedding ceremony of former Catholic Reverend Sister who married a policeman
- Lady Explains How She Has been Dating Her Cousin | Photos & Video
- “Stick to Nigerian girls” Lesbian says after her Jamaican lover destroyed her £360 shoes in anger (video)
- Update: “My husband is neither a fraudster nor a notorious cultist” – Widow of PDP member tells Delta State Police Commissioner to retract his statement or face legal action
- Lady allegedly killed 5 days to her wedding by suspected Boko Haram terrorists
- “It takes more than 1 Album and 2 years of Faux touring the US to become the standard for World Music” Shade Ladipo reacts to Burna Boy’s Grammy Award loss
- Bride whose brother is a notorious cartel leader is assassinated at her own wedding and her husband-to-be is abducted by rival gang
- oman in Imo state allegedly stabs her husband twice in his sleep because she suspected him of having a side chic (graphic photos)
- Nigerian lady strips and assaults her friend for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend (photos)
- Nigerian lady narrates how a police woman allegedly harassed and tried extorting her while on her way to work (videos)
- Simi drags Twitter influencer Mazi after he kept trolling her on Twitter
- “The dead are everywhere” Nigerian medical doctor shares spooky explanation of how dead people use bodies of humans and animals to operate