Nollywood star, Funke Akindele Bello, has announced the death of her father, a retired school principal through her Instagram and Twitter accounts.
She shared a picture of herself and her late dad and wrote: “Dad!!! May your soul Rest In Peace!! I tried Dad! I did!! We love you but God knows best!!!
May his soul rest in peace.
- Celebrities, fans mourn Funke Akindele’s dad
- Highlife legend, Victor Olaiya, dies at 89
- ”The only thing in this entire world that is more beautiful than her face, is her heart” Banky W wishes his wife Adesua a happy birthday
- Friends mourn woman who was stabbed to death along with her husband by their son in Lagos
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s partner Georgina Rodriguez calls him her ‘husband’ in gushing post on her 26th birthday
- Nollywood actress Gbemisola Gomez and husband lose son
- Nollywood movie continuity manager, Juwon, shot dead by armed bandits in Kwara
- Actress Bella Thorne and her Italian beau Benjamin Mascolo pack on the PDA in new loved-up photos
- Tunde Demuren professes love for Toolz in Mothers’ Day message amid speculations that their marriage is in crisis
- Thanks for making motherhood easy for me, Doyin Kukoyi tells son
- Tinsel star: Gideon Okeke, wife welcome first child
- Princess Love appears to shade husband Ray J as she shares photo of their son
- Simi announces birth of her first child, “Adejare” with Adekunle Gold
- Loving you makes me happy, Bambam tells Teddy A
- US actress Chloe Sevigny pregnant with her first child at 45