Ogun State House of Assembly will on Tuesday, 14th May, 2019 hold a stakeholders’ forum on “H.B. No. 035/OG/2019- the Ogun State Cash and Food Crops Marketing Board Law, 2018- A Bill for a law to Establish the Ogun State Cash and Food crops Marketing Board to make provision for the purchase of produce for export and for matters connected therewith”.
The meeting would take place at the Assembly Complex, Oke- Mosan, Abeokuta at 10:00am prompt and all relevant stakeholders to be seated by 9.30 am.
A release signed by the Clerk of the Assembly, Engr. Jonathan Onajobi, indicated that the forum was meant to garner inputs from relevant stakeholders for the creation of a viable marketing board, which among other functions, would identify various agricultural farm produce, where the State has local and international comparative advantage; thereby positioning players in the agricultural sector to key into globally acceptable farming practices.
- Three arrested by police for stealing a 4-year-old child in Ogun
- ‘President to sign the Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Bill’
- Ogun launches health facilities directory to stop quackery
- Ogun state government approves Operation Amotekun bill
- Monarch backs Ogun Assembly on 76 ‘controversial obas’
- Ogun APM Guber Candidate Returns to APC
- Governors lose more amid battle for local govt funds
- Dah Face today : Adebowale Samuel A. AfrikanBaze face of dah week | August Edition
- StarTimes launches StarLife, Area ten
- Ogun distributes clean stoves to residents
- APC’s decision on NASS leadership is supreme, says Nabena
- ‘It’s too early to fight for governorship’
- Falana, Fasanmi, Babatope others laud Buhari’s position on state police
- Environmental change may have played a role at the dawn of Egyptian history — here’s how
- New rules to protect local govt funds from governors