WEDDING bells are surely set to chime in Ile-Ife as the Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja 11, gets set to lead a delegation to the wedding of his elder brother, Prince Abimbola Adegboyega Ogunwusi and his hearthrob, Funmi Onabamiro, a socialite.
Expectedly, the bride to be, Onabamiro, is excited and ready for the big day, following a five-year courtship with her beau. Onabamiro is not new to the Ogunwusi family; she was there at the Ooni’s wedding and her intending groom, Prince Ogunwusi, exerted an imposing presence at her birthday party, recently.
The forthcoming wedding of the duo is billed to manifest as one of Ife kingdom’s grandest social engagements in a long while.
En route the event, Onabamiro, a graduate of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), and Prince Ogunwusi, a magnate, are pulling all the stops to make their union an epochal celebration of love and friendship.
- Our Love is Forever! Erica & Nnamdi’s Beautiful Pre-wedding Shoot
- Future goes all out to celebrate Lori Harvey on her 23rd birthday (video)
- Yung L ft. Reekado Banks – Get Up (official video)
- Meghan Markle all smiles as she takes her dogs for a walk with baby Archie after Megxit (photos)
- Prince Kaybee – Hosh ft. Sir Trill
- Akb birthday: Vote Of Thanks – karrynah [friends & Family]
- President Buhari leaves Madinah for Makkah
- Teni – Party Next Door
- Akb Birthday : Happy birthday to the world best lady [ Karrynah]
- Wiz Khalifa poses with Amber Rose’s current boyfriend AE as the ex-couple celebrate their son’s birthday (Photos)
- Skales – “Badman Love”
- Photos from the wedding ceremony of former Catholic Reverend Sister who married a policeman
- British Queen Elizabeth hosts Razaq Okoya, wife at Buckingham Palace
- Kcee Announces Birth Of His Third Child, A Baby Boy With His Beautiful Wife
- Singer Simi celebrates her husband with sweets words and a goofy video of them in their home