The Lagos State chapter of the Police Community Relation Committee (PCRC) has constituted a five-man committee to ensure a hitch-free 2019 conference.
The Conference Committee members are: Mr Akibu Bankole – Chairman, Mr Jude Udoh, First Vice-Chairman, Alhaja Nurat Adebayo, Second Vice-Chairman, Rev. Francis Osibowale – Secretary and Chief B.R.O, Balogun – Coordinator.
Speaking after the inauguration yesterday, the state Chairman of PCRC, Apostle Kehinde Showemimo, advised members of the committee to ensure that adequate preparations were made for the biennial event.
Bankole, while thanking PCRC for the confidence reposed in his team for this year’s conference, said he will make sure the event is remembered.
“I thank members of the PCRC, who consider us fit to handle this year’s event. I promise that we shall do our best to ensure this year’s conference is the best ever organised,” he said.
Bankole urged members to work with one mind to achieve the result.
Other committees inaugurated are Electoral, Strategic Planning and Publicity and Contact/Fund Raising. They will be chaired by Alhaji Suleiman Ogidi, Apostle Showemimo, Chief Uzor Philip, Alhaji Raufu Ajibade and T. A. Idowu.
- ‘Fed Govt will paying N30,000 minimum wage’
- The APC is now a funny organization under Oshiomhole – Former SGF, Babachir Lawal
- Presidential inauguration committee: Buhari approves Police IG, Oshiomhole, Lai Mohammed, 13 others
- CAMPUS LIFE: ‘UNILAG has not progressed under our Pro-chancellor’
- Ramadan: Lagos lawmaker hosts annual lecture
- Ondo LCDAs Committee get 94 Memoranda
- Crisis brews in Ogun RTEAN as exco members allege threats by chairman
- Shittu calls for Oshiomhole’s resignation
- Senate, House ‘rush’ to amend EFCC Act
- Enugu set to pay N30,000 minimum wage
- NGF election: Ambode, Ganduje felicitate with Fayemi, Bagudu
- 75 political parties endorse conduct of 2019 elections results
- Babalola emerges Oyo NUJ Chairman
- Taqwa urges Muslims to explore Ramadan goodies
- Abia local government chairman slumps and dies during meeting