Music stars Selebobo, Phyno, KCEE and Sunny Nneji have met offered the quarter-finalists of Hi-life Fest 2019 tips and advice on the music industry as part of a week-long mentorship program.
First to visit the talents was Selebobo who produced Yemi Alade’s 2013 smash hit ‘Johnny’. He praised the acts and reminded them that this is the beginning of the journey. Next to visit was veteran highlife singer, Sunny Nneji. The contestants were thrilled to have the singer in their midst and the “Tolo Tolo” crooner shared some tips about how he has remained relevant in the industry and reminded them to always be humble and open to learning.
Kcee also made a surprise appearance at the mentorship session, and the singer/songwriter reminisced on his time on Star Quest, while advising the Hi-Life Fest contestants to take full advantage of the opportunity they’ve been presented with.
When indigenous rapper and Life Lager brand ambassador, Phyno, who hails from Enugu, arrived, he shared the story of his meteoric progress in the music industry.
The contestants are set to be back in action on July 21 when the quarterfinals of HiLife Fest is hosted in the garden city of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Hi-life Fest wraps up regional auditions in Aba
- Kcee Announces Birth Of His Third Child, A Baby Boy With His Beautiful Wife
- Phyno – Agu
- Download Mp3: Selebobo – Eliza
- Yemi Alade becomes first female African artiste to get 1m subscribers on YouTube
- VIDEO: Kcee – Sweet Mary J
- Selebobo ft. Charass – Kilode
- Aspiring filmmakers invited as MTF Academy entry closes
- Anyidons ft. Kcee – Igbotic (Jee Choo)
- Taye Currency makes surprise appearance at Ariya Repete
- Selebobo – Dai Dia ft. Tekno
- AKB :ENTERTAINMENTDanny Young Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music
- Asa drops new single, ‘The Beginning’ after 5 years break
- Kcee Ft. Timaya – Erima (Official Video)
- Jaywon – Inside Life ft. Umu Obiligbo