Pop icon Rihanna, 31, has released a campaign video for her luxury fashion brand Fenty, featuring popular CMS bus stop in Lagos state.
The clip shows a wide range of women posing against the backdrop of various sites across the world, including the ever-busy CMS bus stop.
The singer, businesswoman, songwriter and actress is regarded as one of the most influential contemporary recording artistes known for embracing versatile musical styles and reinventing her image through her career.
She gained more popularity following the release of her first two studio albums `Music of the Sun’ (2005) and `A Girl like me’ (2006), both of which were influenced by Caribbean music and peaked within the top ten of the US Billboard 200 chart.
Her third studio album, `Good Girl Gone Bad` (2007) incorporated more elements of dance-pop and catapulted her to greater stardom.
Rihanna’s single `Umbrella’ earned her her first Grammy Award winning Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.
She is estimated to have a net worth of US$210 million as at 2018.
- Efe – Ghetto Girl
- Tyler Perry advises ladies on how to get lead role in his movies
- Mum nabbed after allegedly pimping out her 12-year-old daughter to a 26-year-old man for 3 years
- 7 Other Nigerian Artistes That Would Bring Home Grammy Asides Burna Boy
- WHY I’M NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP YET: – Austria-based Nigerian singer Rose May Alaba
- Any young man that gets down on his knees to propose to a girl is a bloody fool- Pete Edochie insists (video)
- R&B singer Bryson Tiller and his girlfriend Kendra Bailey welcome their first child, a girl
- Asa releases new album title ‘Good Thing’
- GOSPEL: Aghogho – Miracle Working God [Live]
- “I didn’t discharge inside her” 30-year-old man who raped 7-year-old girl, leaving her in critical condition, says in his defense