CONGRATULATORY messages have been flooding the Instagram of the late Moji Olaiya’s daughter who graduated from Babcock University. She read International Law and Diplomacy.
The excited young graduate shared the good news and wrote: “A degree hotter. I’m grateful to God and my family for helping me come this far. Bsc international law and diplomacy.”
Some of her mother’s colleagues congratulated her.
Actress and producer, Faithia Williams, wrote: “Congratulations girl. God bless your step.”
Bukky Fagbuyi, “Congratulations darling @adunfarombi more success in Jesus mighty name. Am so happy for you.”
Others who congratulated her included Mide Martins, Foluke Daramola, Adediwura Blarkgold and Tayo Odueke.
- Nollywood actress Faithia Williams is engaged (video)
- Simi announces birth of her first child, “Adejare” with Adekunle Gold
- Iyabo Ojo’s daughter becomes brand ambassador
- Another wife of MC Oluomo acquires a new house (photos/video)
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 31 years of marriage
- Mum nabbed after allegedly pimping out her 12-year-old daughter to a 26-year-old man for 3 years
- Fela 2 – Bukky Refix
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s partner Georgina Rodriguez calls him her ‘husband’ in gushing post on her 26th birthday
- Mo Abudu to chair 47th International Emmy Award Gala
- J. Martins – Bless Me
- ”The only thing in this entire world that is more beautiful than her face, is her heart” Banky W wishes his wife Adesua a happy birthday
- Mokalik’ heads to South Africa
- Finally the highly anticipated birthday has arrived(Queen’s birthday) TAIWO.
- How To Talk To Girls – Ways To Talk To Girls & Get Her To Like You
- Tonto Dikeh hints on desire to get new boobs for birthday